File sharing is protected with password and SSL encryption which ensure a safe access from external laptops, smartphones and tablets.
The file sharing is supported by countless apps in iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android (Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, HTC and LG), Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia) and BlackBerry.
You can use any app that suits a current task. After installing you simply create a connection to IceBreak FileShare by providing URL, user profile and password - then the file share will open like an ordinary file structure in the app.
The following features can often be found in the apps:
- View file, document, picture, recording, movie
- Download, Upload, Print and Share over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Attach to e-mail, save attachment from e-mail or e-mail a link
- Open in (another app) Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, Change Properties
- Take pictures
- Make recording or movie
- Paste from clipboard
- Create Folder
- Create and change Text document
- Create and change Office documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The selected app must support WebDAV - that is an extension to the HTTP protocol, that allows you to transfer and process documents. WebDAV is an abbreviation for "Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning".
At the bottom of this page you will find a list of apps that we have tested under Apple's iOS and Google's Android operating systems - click here.